AWS Training and Certification enables a person to learn the skill of developing software solutions on the most popular cloud platform of Amazon. Cloud computing is the on-demand availability of IT resources like software, storage, platform, etc. which are accessible over the Internet. These services are made available to the clients on pay per usage basis.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the leading cloud computing platform and the largest Highsky IT Solutions provider from all around the globe. With an ever-increasing number of organizations moving towards the cloud services, the AWS provides extensive Cloud Training to make the most of this situation.
There is an enormous number of advantages that you get once you become certified by AWS:
- You receive recognition in the whole of the industry, which gives a well-designed and reliable tech credential in the market.
- These certificates validate your knowledge and skills regarding the platform of cloud computing.
- You will receive a lot of opportunities to appear in various interviews with your Azure Certification and Docker Training and Certification.
- You will be listed globally as the highest-paid info-tech certifications.
- The certificate will be a sign of dedication and perseverance in your career path of cloud engineering.
- You will get various networks to have accessibility towards veteran AWS leaders and like-minded colleagues.
- Moreover, you can also opt for Linux Training Ahmedabad, which can be very beneficial to you.
The reason for the use of AWS by various organizations
The cloud computing solutions provided by AWS meets a variety of business requirements of a company. The list of demands includes;
- Data backup and data recovery.
- Web hosting.
- Application hosting.
- Big data storage.
- Providing analytics.
- Custom projects in several areas like IoT and many more.
Therefore, the benefits derived from these companies after availing AWS services are:
- Reduction in costs.
- Maintenance of confidentiality.
- Easier scalability.
- Increase of speed in working.
- Eliminates the burden of storage of documents.
- More effectiveness in the functioning of the business.
The list of AWS Certifications
The credentials of AWS can be divided into two broad categories namely Speciality Certifications and Core Certifications.
- AWS Speciality Certifications:
These certifications are based on specific IT sectors, for example, big data, networking, information security, etc.
- AWS Core Certifications:
These certifications involved three areas of knowledge, namely, development, operations, and architecture. Further, there are three different levels to each knowledge area; they are foundational level, associate level, and professional level.
The names of few AWS Speciality Certifications
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking- Speciality.
- AWS Certified Big Data- Speciality.
The names of few AWS Core Certifications
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner- Foundational.
- AWS Certified Developer- Associate.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect- Associate.
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator- Associate.
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer- Professional.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect- Professional.
There is a process of recertification of AWS in every two years for the purpose of getting updated with your AWS credentials. Amazon is evolving at a rapid pace always to stay ahead of the competitors in this ever-growing market of cloud computing.