Some users are reporting Adobe Premiere Pro error while compiling a movie on Windows PC and Mac. They are reporting that they are facing this issue while they try to export an audio sequence. To fix this error, you have to follow the instructions mentioned below.
Here’s How to Fix Adobe Premiere Pro Error Compiling Movie
• Updating Premiere to its new version
1. Click on the Windows and R keys together.
2. It will launch the Run prompt box.
3. After that, enter “appwiz.cpl” in the Run column.
4. Click on the Enter option.
5. It will launch the Programs Features menu.
6. Go down to the menu list of all the apps which are available till you will get the Adobe Premiere Pro.
7. After getting it, you need to right-click on Adobe Premiere Pro.
8. Select the Uninstall option to start the uninstalling process.
9. Go through the guidelines to finish the uninstalling process.
10. After uninstalling the app, start the system again.
11. Start downloading the updated version of Adobe Premiere Pro.
12. After completing the downloading procedure, go to the installation file.
13. After that, begin the installation procedure of it.
14. You need to activate the downloaded file by placing the license button.
15. You need to follow the same procedure which will fix the Adobe Premiere Pro error compiling movie.
16. Check whether you have fixed this issue or not.
• Change the Video Renderer
1. Press on the file in the video, which is causing this issue.
2. It is located in the ribbon menu.
3. This menu is given in the upper left-hand column of the display.
4. After that, go to the File menu.
5. Click on the Project Settings option.
6. Press on the General option.
7. After going to the Project Settings tab, ensure that the General option is chosen.
8. Click on the Video Rendering and Playback option.
9. Ensure that the Mercury Playback Engine Software Only is chosen.
10. You can complete this procedure through the pull-down list.
11. Check whether this error is fixed or not.
12. Now you will get the Changes menu.
13. On that menu, press on Keep Previews option. Use the ribbon box located at the upper side of the screen.
14. Click on the Export option.
15. Press on the Export option again to finish this procedure.
• Change the Project File Folder
1. Click on the File option.
2. It is located on the upper left-hand side of the ribbon bar.
3. After that, press on the Save As option.
4. By going to the Save As a display, you need to create a folder and provide a video name before pressing on the Save option.
5. Click on the Export Settings option.
6. Choose the Output option.
7. Press on the Export option.
8. Check if this issue has been fixed or not.
Mia Davis is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.