Verizon Email Error Code 2003 occurs when you are not getting or able to send an email to the other person from your email account. This error can occur several times a day because of the server problem, window corrupt, or due to virus present in your computer. To Fix Verizon Email Error Code 2003, read the easy steps are given below by Today Email Solution.
Steps to Fix Verizon Email Error Code 2003
Follow the mention below steps in sequential order to fix the Verizon email error code 2003 of your own without any support:
- Primary, check if your internet connection is working properly.
- Then try to refresh your browser page 2 to 3 times.
- Click on the “trending” option and open your email.
- Try to open your email on google chrome as well as IE9 because they have the home symbol.
- After that click on the “Verizon email” desktop icon.
- After reading the instructions, finally, click on the home symbol to get back to Trending homepage.
We wish that after performing the above mention steps you would have fixed Verizon email error code 2003 of your own without any support. If not so,