Setting up an Alexa App on new Amazon Echo isn’t difficult, but our guide will explain all you need to know about Setup Alexa App and running with Alexa and all her Skills. Alexa is the virtual assistant built into every Amazon Echo.
To set up Alexa...
- Connect your Echo's power supply
- Install the Amazon Alexa app on your phone
- Tap Sign in with Amazon.
- Enter the email address and password you use to sign into Amazon.com. Tap the white arrow in the green circle to proceed.
- Tap the Devices icon, then the + symbol
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect the Echo to your Wi-Fi network and enter its password
- Alexa is ready for you to enable skills